Saturday, April 2, 2011

Is There An Affiliate Program for Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Starch Free All Natural Yes! To Cookies?


 Hello,

I'm a wellness coach and nutritionist and I am a fan of your cookies, I was wondering if you had any plans for an affiliate program or would consider one as would love to promote Yes To Cookies on my site and to my clients.

I hold nutrition workshops a few times a year and provide samples of products I approve of - your cookies are getting high ratings! My clients love them.

Keep up the great work...I'm patiently awaiting a peanut butter cookie.

Yours in wellness,
Christine S - Atlanta, GA




Dear Christine,




We are in the process of setting up an Affiliate program and I'll contact you when we have this in place.  I appreciate your wanting to share Yes! To Cookies with your clients and those your care about.  Since we don't have the huge budgets that big manufacturers have for advertising their products that are made from unhealthy starch and sugar your desire to help us reach others with our alternative healthy snacks is very much appreciated.  If you know of others who would like to also become affiliates please have them drop me an email at pr@yestocookies.com and we'll let them know when our Affiliate program is up and running.  Thank you and have a happy, healthy day!


Yes! To Cookies
www.yestocookies.com
Zero Starch! Zero Sugar! Zero Gluten! All-Natural!
877-TRU-ZERO (877-878-9376)

No comments:

Post a Comment